Padan Muka

I just found out recently that the shop that I decided to boycott is now out of business!!! Hahaha...padan muka!!! Amek ko!!! To those that have no idea what I'm talking about, please read it here..... 

I was driving at Taman U the other day, and I glanced to that shop and saw that the signboard was replaced. Hahaha....and ever since I boycotted them, I always hoped that it will close soon...hahaha...well my wish came true! 

I think I'm gonna check out the new shop and make an impression of it....hehe....warning to other shops, don't make me hate your shop or your services.....or you will be next! Muahahaha!!!!

Comments

et said…
haha.makbul doa org yg teraniaya.ngee~ ^^

woah,tuka layout.bru pasan.hek3.
saif said…
sian apek tu..tak de tempat cari makan lak... tapi klu kat jay bee jual cd citer lagi laku kot..hehehe...
Ahmad said…
et: yap2...itulah akibatnya aniaya org...huahaha...erk, dah agak lama tukar layout...hehe

saif: hahaha.....nasib dia la...sape suh layan customer mcm tu...tu sbg pengajaran...lps ni jgn wat lg...hehe
Wamoshi said…
tak elok doakan kburukan kat org.. even diorg apek.. tp.. padan muke gak la.. haha..
Ahmad said…
weh, apesal aku lak yg kena kutuk ni? wth...
'afiF said…
lol, yaka mad?
kira kedai tu dah takde dah ke?
takpa2, amazon still ade. haha :D
Ahmad said…
yap, kedai tu dah takde...tu yg best tu...haha

Popular posts from this blog

Travelling With STYLE To Kelantan

Happenings

Remember the Years