100 Truths

100 truths, tag 10 people to do the same. Don't forget to tag!

Last beverage → plain water.
Last phone call → Helmi. He asked me if there was a quiz today.
Last text message → Helmi. "Aku tnye kau. Aku takot ade kuiz je. Aku bru bgn sia. Kau pg tak?"
Last song you listened to → The Gateaway by Punchline.
Last time you cried → Don't remember...

HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice → Never dated anyone.
Been cheated → Nope.
Kissed someone & regretted it → No.
Lost someone special→ Yes. My grandfather.

IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love → No
Laughed until you cried → Hahahaha.....yup, definitely...
Met someone who changed your life → Not really....
Found out someone was talking about you → Yes. But it was just for fun...hahaha

How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? → from Friendster - about 97%...
How many kids do you want to have → Hmmm....tough question...haven't thought it yet.
Do you have any pets → No but I wish I had one.
Do you want to change your name → No. Why change the name your parents gave you?

What time did you wake up today → 6.30 am...
What were you doing at midnight last night → Writing a letter regarding my industrial training.
Name something you cannot wait for → The weekend...haha.
Last time you saw your father→ This morning at home.
What's one thing you wish you could change --> My weight...hehe...
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom --> No. Should I?

What's getting on your nerves right now --> My blood? Haha...
What's your real name → Ahmad Taufiq
Elementary/Primary School → Sek Ren Islam Hidayah
Middle/Secondary School --> Sek Men Islam Hidayah
Hair color → Black.
Long or short → Medium...but I'm thinking of getting a haircut.
Are you a health freak → No
Righty or lefty → Righty

FIRSTS :
First surgery → No and hope never have to.
First piercing → Never
First best friend → Ali Saifullah
First sport you joined → Sepak Takraw
First pet → Fish.
First vacation → Pulai Tioman.

CURRENTLY :
Eating → Nothing. But I did ate Nasi Pilau for breakfast.
Drinking → Nothing.
Waiting → For tomorrow to come at 1 am...

YOUR FUTURE :
Want kids? → Of course..!! Who doesn't?
Want to get married?→ Yes.
Careers in mind? → Anything that got to do with my course.

HAVE YOU EVER :
Kissed a stranger → Why would anyone want to kiss a starnger? Are you crazy??
Lost glasses/contacts → Yes. I lost it once during matriculation. I think someone stole it.
Ran away from home → Yes...haha
Broken someone's heart → Don't know...I'm sorry if I had.
Been arrested → Nope.
Cried when someone died → Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself → Not that much.
Miracles → Yes.
Love at first sight → If there's love at first sight, then why do people say that love is blind?
Heaven → Yes.
Santa Claus → Of course not. I'm a Muslim.
Kiss on the first date→ Never dated anyone.
Angels → Yes I do.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
Is there one person you want to be with right now? → No...
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → Never had one.
Do you believe in God? → Yes I do...

PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Asyraf Amin
2. Rasyid
3. Zubair

* tanak suruh Taufik buat sebab nanti dia tak buat...

Comments

Unknown said…
hade.terkena lagi.da 2 orang tag ana benda sama.dees.kenapa dengan blood?ngee.takut eh?blood=sos?haha.
Ahmad said…
bkn la...darah kan mengalir dlm urat..nerves tu kan macam urat...
Unknown said…
haha.senget.
Humayra' said…
sejak bile dlm nerves ada blood?
musykil2... 1st time dpt info ni. huhu..
Ahmad said…
it's only a joke...hadui...sume amek serius lak...
cYiD said…
urat = nerves?!?!?!
really? i need to brush up on my malay... hahaha
(tebalik teros gitew)

kay along, done!
(it took quite a while to finish...)

Popular posts from this blog

Travelling With STYLE To Kelantan

Happenings

Remember the Years