Kaklong's Graduation

On Saturday was Kaklong's convocation. The ceremony will start at 3.00 PM. At 12.30 PM, we started walking to the tram stop. After 15 minutes on the tram, I forgot something, so I stepped out of the tram while Mak accompanied me. The rest of them went on. Mak and I will take the next tram. After all was settled, we waited for the tram and went straight to Kaklong's uni. We waited for them at a junction as they went to the hospital.




Layth watching Chip and Dale (non stop!)

The University of Melbourne sign

In front of the Medical Building

Then Kaklong went ahead to collect her graduation robe and the tickets. Only people with tickets were allowed inside the hall. There were only 4 tickets available so I cannot go in. I had to take care of Layth...hehe. But Ayah said that after an hour, we will swap. So, I brought Layth around and let him run here and there, sliding down a pole and pretending to be a fireman. He kept saying things like "Tinggi!!" when he saw the pole. He also said things like "Fire! Fire!", "Fireman Sam", "Nak slide!" and "Tangga! Tangga!"..hahaha.... Then we walk around and after he was tired, we stopped and bought water. For about an hour later, I swapped places with Ayah. I went into the hall and Ayah took care of Layth.

I don't remember which building was this but it's nice

Kaklong in her graduation robe

The book of Conferring of Degress

Wilson Hall where the ceremony was held

View inside the hall. Try and find Kaklong

Dr. Aliya

Double Degrees


We were all very tired and that night we ate dinner at Alamaro. I ate steak. It was awesome! For the first time, I never feel like having seconds...hahaha....I was so full. At one point, I felt dizzy because of too much food in my belly...hehehe...After dinner, we went home and rest! What a day! Hehehe...

Alamaro Restaurant

Big Halal sign

Ready to eat

My steak fungi cooked well done

Minutes later.....


Comments

et said…
wahh..sedapnyer..lapo la plak..huuu~

neway, congratz to kak aliya..^^
Ahmad said…
haha...mmg sedap..jom makan...hehe..
Unknown said…
jom makan.tahniah kak aliya.lalala.lepas ni ahmad pula.ngeh.aa.tapaukan kebab.haha.
et said…
amad belanje? no hal..bleh je..ngeh3..^^

Popular posts from this blog

Travelling With STYLE To Kelantan

Happenings

Remember the Years