Way to Melbourne

3 December 2009. I've been waiting for this day for a long time. Now it's my turn...hahaha...semua orang dah pergi except me and Ayah. Well, I have been to Australia once but that was 15 years ago! I barely remember anything. So now Ayah, Mak and I will be coming to Australia sebab Kaklong punya convocation. This will be my last chance...hehe...

On the 2nd of December, we all went to rumah Nenek in Kampung, Melaka. We will be going to KLIA the morning of next day as our flight was at 9.55 AM. We all bertolak dari Kampung at 7.00 AM.

This has gotta be the best flight I had in my life! Haha...best gile!!. 7 hours until we arrive in Melbourne, Australia. Sempat la tengok 2 movie...GI JOE and UP. Then tengok sikit TV series The Big Bang Theory (TBBT) and How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) and also Friends. The food was great too. Banyak seh dia kasi makan...tapi kalau dapat makan omelette lagi mesti best. Serious sedap!

We arrived in Melbourne at 8.30 PM Australia time and 5.30 PM Malaysia time. After claiming all our luggage, we waited for Kaklong to pick us up. Then we arrived at Kaklong's house. Man was I exhausted! Then Kaklong ajak makan...guess what was it? KEBAB!!! Hahahaha...kebab yang ku tunggu-tunggu akhirnya akan jadi milikku...hahaha...banyak whoaa!!! Komfem kenyang...memang betul la apa yang diorang (Kakngah, Aimi, Aida) cakap...hehe.

Dapat jumpa budak kecik tu...yeay!!! Si Layth comel...hahaha...he was so excited, he kept showing us his toys especially his lorries!!!! Haha...then at 12.00 AM we all went to bed...padahal kalau ikut time Malaysia baru pukul 9.00 PM...hahaha...

The next day, which was today, we all went to Skydeck, the tallest building in Melbourne..peh best! You can see whole of Melbourne from up there! Ayah said, "Practically I've seen whole of Melbourne now, takyah pergi jalan-jalan dah"...hahaha...

After Friday prayers, we went back home and rested. Before that, ate lunch at Tasty Sub...At 5.30 PM Abang Long and I played football...not Australian Football, just the normal one... Then at 8.40 PM, we went back home, ate dinner, main-main dengan Layth and now I'm finishing writing this post...Layth is asleep now...hehe...Tomorrow is Kaklong punya convocation....

Some pictures I took from my 1st day in Melbourne, more to come!


On the way to International boarding gate


That's an aeroplane


Ready to board the plane

Claiming our luggage at Melbourne Airport

I'm here in Melbourne!!! Finally...

Outside of Melbourne Airport

Layth showing off his lorry collection


Kebab!!!!


In front of Kaklong's house


Proton Satria in Melbourne



The tallest one is the Skydeck (tak muat kamera)


View from Skydeck...








Cool tower...looks like the one in LOTR...haha


Tasty Sub



My lunch..nyum!


Comments

taufik said…
huhu... best eh jln2..
Ahmad said…
hoho...best! tp baru sehari...byk lagi kebestan yg menunggu..haha

Popular posts from this blog

Travelling With STYLE To Kelantan

Happenings

Remember the Years